Introduction : All about Programming

Hello, friends this is my first post(or i should say my first blog).
This post is just to let you guys know what this blog is going to be really about.

But before that i would like to tell something about me.I am an IT engineer graduated last year(2011).I have recently joined a company.It is a new learning experience for me and i have learned a lot.Every day we are given a new task and at times it becomes really difficult to understand the concepts. we have to put in lot of hours of  R&D (being a fresher) to understand it.  So i thought why not share it with you guyz, who knows may be someday a fresher might find it useful.

So friends , Lets begin this journey and i hope  it is going to be a memorable one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Servlet Advantages and Disadvantages

The Deployment Descriptor: web.xml

Session Management